Why I moved to the Zygor Alliance Leveling Guide

If you go back through and look at my other posts, you can see that I've always been a big fan of Brian Kopp's Alliance Leveling Guide. It was the first guide I paid for and I certainly think I got my moneys worth out of it. However, that was two game updates ago when reaching level 60 was the big feat. Now with WotLK out, 60 is just a stopping point on the way to 80. Keep in mind that when Burning Crusade came out, Brian's guide was updated with great information on how to reach level 70 in the least amount of time. I haven't really found this to be the case with his level 80 information. In fact, it appears that Brian put together the 70-80 info as an afterthought. I wasn't impressed and it was difficult to follow.

A guild buddy of mine told me about the Zygor Alliance Leveling Guide that he had recently picked up. Yes, it was a pay guide, but his glowing reviews intrigued me. I decided to check out the guide and see what all of the fuss was about. One of the first things I noticed and really grabbed my attention is that the guide can work IN GAME. That's right...you don't have to burn out the ALT+TAB keys on your keyboard going between WoW and the Zygor Alliance Leveling Guide. The other nice thing is that if you follow the guide in game, it will progress the steps as you go. So when you complete step 6, it automatically brings up step 7. Only thing that would be better is to have them on headset walking you through the game as you go! Even though I had Brian's 1-70 Alliance Leveling Guide, I bit the bullet and picked up this guide as well. No I'm not a WoW addict....ok...maybe I am...nonetheless, the Zygor Alliance Leveling Guide has exceeded all of my expectations. Not only is the 70-80 information invaluable, but the in-game makes getting from 1-70 pretty fast, I'd say faster than Kopp's guide. Maybe it was the fact that I wasn't having to toggle back and forth between the Guide and WoW that sped things up.

Before you think it's too hard to get the Zygor in-game guide installed, there are detailed instructions that walk you through the entire process. If you've ever installed any mods before in WoW, then this should be a snap. Now that I have this guide, some of my older toons are starting to get some leveling love. These are ones I haven't played in months and now they are flying up the leveling ranks.

If you've picked up Brian Kopp's Alliance Leveling Guide previously and are happy with it, by all means stay with it. It's a good guide and certainly improved my leveling ability. If however, you've debated about picking up a wow alliance leveling guide and couldn't decide which one to get, I highly recommend the Zygor Alliance Leveling Guide. Easy to use, no toggling, great in game guide, and it covers 1-80 for every Alliance class. What else do you need?

Now, you'll need to excuse me. I used alt+tab to get over to post this message. Some habits are hard to break. Speaking of habits.....WoW is in the other window.

For more information,
Check out the Zygor Alliance Leveling Guide