Good Warcraft Gold Farming Guide

Good Warcraft Gold Farming Guide

Sometimes during my leveling, I've run a little short on gold. It's a pain to have do auctions and stuff to get enough gold to upgrade gear or skills. I found a good gold guide that really helped me out. It's Derek's Gold Mastery Guide. It's 110 pages long and has a lot of good gold farming tips. The reason I say gold farming is that Derek watched the Chinese gold farmers and "borrowed" a lot of their tricks. He's incorporated these into his guide along with other secrets tips I hadn't seen before. Derek claims that with the guide you can make 200 gold an hour. I thought that was pretty high until I started trying out his secrets. I can make about 150 gold an hour pretty consistently right now, so I think 200 gold an hour is possible with some tweaking and using some additional tips.

There are some other gold guides available, but I've found Derek's to be the best so far. It does have a small cost of $47, but I found it to be very helpful in getting a steady stream of gold coming in.

Check out Derek's Gold Mastery Guide. I highly recommend it.