Reviewing the Brian Kopp Guide

So I was flipping through the Brian Kopp Alliance Leveling Guide and figured I'd give a little bit more info on it. Wow, is this thing good. Not only does it break down how to quickly level an Alliance character, it does it for each different Alliance starting point. If you want to start as a human, it breaks down leveling from that perspective. Does it stop when it gets to a certain point and use the same part for each race? HECK NO! Brian Kopp's guide goes through all 70 levels with each Alliance race. Dwarf, Gnome, Night Elf, Human, etc. They are all broken down individually for easy following. Also, the map coordinates are given and the quests are linked within the guide.

This is an unbeatable resource for anyone playing as the Alliance in World of Warcraft. You can't go wrong picking up this guide. If your character has stalled out around level 30, this guide will get your juices pumping again. One thing I want to stress is that there are NO CHEATS or HACKS used. That means no risk of getting your account banned. You'll level "legally" and quickly.

I'll say it one more time. The Brian Kopp Alliance Leveling Guide is the best WoW 1 80 Leveling Guide available for Alliance characters. My main character, a human warrior, is flying through the levels now. I'm enjoying WoW more than I though I could.

Pick up Brian's Guide today. You won't be disappointed.