Powerleveling: Yes or No?

Some questions about whether powerleveling (taking a character to high levels in a very short amount of time) is worth the money. I've never used powerleveling as I prefer to earn my stripes going through the game. That being said, there might be some spots where paying the price for a leveling service is worthwhile. If you've already gone through the game a few times and have a couple level 80 characters, but want to create one more, then it might not be a bad idea to use a powerleveling service. They can get you into the high levels fairly quickly. Doing a little math and using Zygor's Alliance Leveling Guide, it would take 3+ weeks to reach level 80 if you were able to make it in 7 game days. That's 40+ hours a week for 3+ weeks, basically a second job. Then again for $150-200, someone could do the work for you and get you there in less time.

The next question then would be which services to trust. Since I've never used them, I can't really comment, but one of my buddies says that Guy4Game.com is a good service and not fly-by-night companies who'll take your money and then leave you with a level 1 character or worse yet, get your account banned.